The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Monday, March 15, 1999

LOVE IS...


You make me feel like
I should just stop breathing
You make my blood run hot
Frustrated, seething

You make me feel
That I’ve no right to feeling
You force me to fight you
My fear hits the ceiling

How could you see me?
Then turn me away
Belittle my all
And then beg me to stay

How could you love me?
Then live in pretense
Pretend not to crave me
You must think me dense

You asked me for access
The keys to my soul
Gave you more than I should have
And now I’m not whole

You must not have noticed
How fragile I was
You hid behind your words
And became my judge

Bet you never thought
That I took it all in
That I saw you naked
My angel in sin

And all that you tried
To hide soon became moot
I see more than you know
I am living in truth

Now years have gone by
You think nothing has changed
Self righteous and certain
It will all fade away

But if I’d met my match
Then you’d met yours too
If you saw my flaws
Well, Love, what about you?

You took way too much
My heart couldn’t resist
I asked for so little
Yet you chose not to give

Guess I was silly
‘Cause I gave you the right
Wore an unworthy sign
And I put up no fight

Likely in your mind
It was all justified
But wait, I thought true love was
Patient and kind…

Or so you said
Before we said…
Goodbye


- Copyright © AnOmali 101 -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home