The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Saturday, January 21, 2006

NAKED (Struck When I Heard This)


My stubborn skin is wearing thin
I bared my soul you waltzed right in
I gave you everything
And you just made me feel so very
NAKED.
And I don't remember
How I let myself become so unraveled.
I spilled my guts on your best shoes
You keep it in.
I let it loose.
It's only love that makes me feel
Like getting so completely
NAKED.
And I don't remember
How I let myself become so unraveled.
I’m naked, pretty as a heartache
Waiting for my second skin to settle in
Your hardened heart can't hide you now
It loves as much as you allow
And in the end the eyeball army
Will just take you down and you'll be
NAKED.
Nothing but a heartache.
And you know there's nothing that can hide you now
You're NAKED.
Pretty as a heartache
Going out exactly how you came in.


– Tracy Bonham –


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home