The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Monday, February 19, 2007

She Always Speaks MY Mind...

I love the way poetry and prose phrase my unspoken thoughts...and validate the fact that I am NOT crazy...and I am NOT alone... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ More of my babble... "You do yourself and the other person no favors by remaining with someone when you hold on to a part of a person that works for you when the part that doesn't... tortures you." I have a lot of thoughts running around my head like a futuristic highway. I need a valium or a jack and ginger. My ThoughtsI needed these words about six months ago - it would have saved me a lot of pain..hell, it would have saved me from my retarded self! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 02/15/07 04:11 PM Is Forever possible? Forever IS a mighty long time. If we are forever changing and growing as individuals, why are we expected to remain the same? Or get the infamous: you've changed accusation? I realize some things at one's core should not be expected to change such as morals, principles, etc but even those things can be fluid or not deemed as important as once before. What happens when one person does all of the changing and the other remains stagnant? Does forever change because you counted on things to remain the same? Seems to be set up for failure/torture from the start. I'm still feeling this blog out so to be continued... (My Response: This blog struck the hell out of me because I realized I have shared these same thoughts on several occassions - but had never given voice to them. Thanks for being my voice...(like on so many other occassions in pages past - lol ;). Then I remembered the lyrics to a song that I knew well as a child that always somehow made me feel sad (though I didn't understand it at the time). And now, these words make a whole lot more sense to me...(and still sometimes make me sad...): ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOW DO YOU KEEP THE MUSIC PLAYING? How do you keep the music playing? How do you make it last? How do you keep the song from fading too fast? How do you lose yourself to someone; And never lose your way? How do you not run out of new things to say? And since we know we're always changing, How can it be the same? And tell me how year after year You're sure your heart will fall apart Each time you hear his name. I know the way I feel for you It's now or never The more I love the more that I'm afraid That in your eyes I may not see forever.. Forever... If we can be the best of lovers Yet be the best of friends If we can try with everyday to make it better As it grows With any luck, then I suppose The music never ends... -Michel Legrand-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home