The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Friday, June 08, 2007

Love Lessons...



1st Corinthians, Chapter 13, Verses 4-8 (KJV)

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails.



The Peterson Translation breaks it down even better:


1st Corinthians, Chapter 13, Verses 4-8

4Love never gives up, love cares more for others than for self. It does not want what it does not have, love doesn't strut, doesn't have a swelled head. 5Does not force itself on others, Isn't always me first, doesn't fly off the handle, doesn't keep score of the sins of others. 6Doesn't revel when others grovel, takes pleasure in the flowering of the truth. 7Puts up with anything, Trust GOD ALWAYS, Always looks for the best, never looks back, but keeps going to the end.

8Love never dies.




Something small but wonderful happened to me today...

It occurred to me that God is always doing little things to show me how He loves me even when I don't notice, or acknowledge Him or pray or even offer thanks or the best of myself.

So, I asked Him what I could do to make it up to Him: to show Him my love and gratitude...

And the answer came to me so plainly I could swear God whispered in my ear. He simply said:

"Love like I love you"...

This...this would be my praise, my offering... By simply loving you without fear, restraint, or conditions; by not getting upset when I don't feel reciprocity; by being grateful for every moment when you do notice the little things, when you do acknowledge me...and by being thankful when you do show me that you love me in return...

By doing this, I honor God's love for me.

And this thought/feeling resonated through me and settled deeply into my spirit...

This was God's answer to the question in my heart. And it gave me tremendous peace.

And, so, this is what I'll do...I'll honor God by loving you.


~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home