The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Thursday, August 09, 2007

TIME...



(PLEASE WATCH THIS)



TIME

What is time?
Is it the Autumn leaves that change,
Or the snow that floats from the sky.

What is time?
Is it the air we breathe,
Or the wings that teach a newborn bird to fly?
Who can tell?
I don't know
Will we change?
Will we grow...

What is time?
Is it eternity in Heaven;
Or just a hope for peace on Earth...
Where's the time...gone...
In the blink of an eye.
But with every blink a pearl,
We live, we learn, we love in time,
We give, we yearn, we grow...In time...
Time for change, it's time to care,
It's not too late, don't despair.
Reach inside your heart to find the joy,
The love to share with all mankind, for we know...
All we have is time...

~ Billy Porter ~




A PRAYER TODAY

God, please help me not to waste the time you've given me as my greatest gift while here on Earth. I know I don't tend to manage it too wisely...I take each day for granted at moments, procrastinating, thinking there will be another chance to see someone, or to get that chore done, to make that phone call to say "I forgive you" or "I'm sorry" or "I love you"...or to pursue my purpose with more diligence and faith and resilience...

Please embed these words on the template of my heart...and bless Mia Michaels for ministering so profoundly to me on so many deep and personal level unbeknown to her...

I pray this song, this dance, this message blesses everyone. It certainly put a lot of things in perspective for me. We worry about such silly things... We prioritize so backwards...and when it's all said and done, all we truly have is...time...

Lord, thank you for my time...for your time...for time...and help me not to waste or to be a waste of your greatest blessing of all...


~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home