The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"JUST BELIEVE"



(My Latest Finished Musical Creation...Track To Follow...)

(Verse I)
I used to think that I could fly
I even reached up to the sky
Then one by one my dreams they died
There's a thousand reasons why
(Oh) I, I stopped trying
Inside me there's a raging war
'Cause part of my wants so much more
I'm looking for that open door
All I want to do is soar
Outside of these lines

(Pre Chorus)
My fear has kept me bound to indecision
Why am I so afraid of my own vision?

(Chorus I)
What if I
Take the chance
Take the leap
Off this cliff and have faith in this
Dream?
What if we
Just Believe
That we can have more than we perceive?
What if we
Just believe?
Just believe...

(Verse II)
I have nothing left to lose
Found the faith to light the fuse
Gotta try it win or lose
All I have to do is choose
My own destiny
But, there's a voice inside of me
That says it isn't wise to dream
To accept what I can see
'cause what I want will never be
I'm my own enemy...

(Pre Chorus II)
I've been so afraid of this monster we call time
But I Can't live my life with regret
I guess I'll have to try
Better delayed than denied

( Chorus II - Call & Response)
What if I (never had the faith to try)
Take the chance (luck was never on my side)
Take the leap (but now that it's do or die)
Off this cliff and have faith in this (I'll try to have faith in this)
Dream (but what if I fail again)
What if we (I don't have a back-up plan)
Just Believe (I am trying to pretend)
That we can have more than we perceive (can have more than we perceive)
What if we (I'm trying to believe)
Just believe?
Just believe (believe)

(Bridge)
I'll close my eyes 'cause I'm afraid of falling
And what happens if I don't answer this calling
I'll build a bridge out of faith
When the ground gives way under my feet...

(Chorus II)


~AnOmali™~©


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home