The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Monday, May 01, 2017

Unrequited...


God made me promises about you before I ever knew your name.

God gave me visions of you; who you'd be, what your soul, your character, your nature would look like, before I'd ever seen your face.

So, it never occurred to me that God gave me you before He ever gave me those things by which I would judge and recognize you...

Imagine a broken girl meeting her predestined soul mate at 14 years old, before she had any concept of what a Godly husband or even love itself was really supposed to look like...

"How would you think I'd recognize something that's never been mine...?"

Imagine all the reasons, I didn't, couldn't have known, that it was you. 

That it was always you...

Until now.

Until it was too late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home