The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

RHOP — #Triggered


I'm so sick of this narrative that if a woman has a few defunct relationships it denotes there is some character failure on her part or she's failing as a woman. Here's a reality check. Woman are NOT defined by men or the success of a longterm relationship with one. Some people get divorced after 5, 10...30 years, so, what then? How, Sway?

Every man is NOT meant to be kept. Less than 1% of the population ends up with their first or even their 5th relationship partner. And, MOST people SETTLE! Some of us want more than others and refuse to settle. And, everyone finds what they are looking for and are ready for at different times in their journey and what you want and/or need evolves over time as you grow and change... 

Y'all need to stop with that "she can't keep a man" BS when I don't EVER hear, "he can't keep a woman" in regards to even men like Pastor Jamal Bryant! But, you'll persecute the women they've screwed over. #Fail

Sometimes the end of a relationship is a personal VICTORY! Everything isn't healthy and every couple isn't meant to be...

Personally speaking, I promise you if you talk to most of my exes, you'll find out I left them (not the other way around) and they are STILL checking in regularly in hopes of playing the long game to win me back from as far back as my adolescence. I am single by CHOICE. I know what I want and I've yet to encounter it... When I do, I won't have to "keep" a thing. We will be committed, equally, to each other. In this I am not unique. 

Most women can "keep a man". There are some men who need to be thrown back. No one is trying to "keep a man" just for the sake of having one... Why keep a guppy, a goldfish or even a shark when you're actually fishing for and fit for a whale? 

Shalom.

#WaitingOnMyOwnPersonalAquaman 🐋

#SelfLoveIsAFullTimeGig 👑

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home