The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Thursday, May 05, 2016

And, The Tree Was Happy...
(The Christ-Like Tree)



I Find Tremendous Peace, Satisfaction And Joy In Having Empathy And Agape For Those In My Life Who Aren't Necessarily Worthy, But Who Have Found A Place In My Heart Nonetheless... It Does Something For My Soul To Be Able To See The Pain, Roots And Intentions Beneath Behavior That Might Otherwise Cause Me To Internalize, Put Up Walls, Become Offended, Defensive And Withdraw...

"The Giving Tree" Was My Favorite Book When I Was A Little Girl, Although At The Time, No One Understood Why... It Seems That No Matter Our Journey, We Are Who We Are, And My Heart Has Found It's Way Back To It's Roots And My Truth. To The Little Girl Who Loved That Tree. It Gives Me Pleasure To Give Love Away. That Book Validated My Soul Before I Was Even Old Enough To Understand Why Or What It Meant.


I Love Because I Do. Not Because It Is Merited Or Reciprocal. Not Because It's Well Deserved. Not Because Those I Choose To Love Always Treat Me Well. Love Simply Is. When I Am My Best Self, It Is My Choice: My Only Choice, Regardless Of It All. And Even When It Hurts, I Am Far Better This Way...Learning To Love, In Patience, And In Practice, Without Conditions, And Willing To Give My All...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home