The Poetic Soul Of ÅnØmålî™...

Just A Few Excerpts From My Life... Here You Will Find My Poetry (Jumbled Thoughts Usually Written In The Heart Of Volatile Emotion I Had No Other Way To Express), A Collab Or Two, Some Of My Favorite Poems/Poets, Original And/Or Favorite Quotes...A Few Blogs/Brief Essays: Free-Style, Words That Move Me; Strike A Chord In Me, And That I Believe Could Or Should Strike Something In Others... Take Me In Slowly...I Swim The Depths Of The Soul...And I Am At Home There... ~A

My Photo
Name:
Location: Catch Me If You Can..., , United States


...Songstress.Writer.Freedom Fighter.Muse.Rebel.Actress.Prophet.Poet.Musician.Genre Bender.GOD Lover.Dichotomy.Trailblazer.World Changer. Blah, Blah, Blah...

"Art Is The Reason I Get Up In The Morning..."

By The Very Definition Of My Name, I Am Without Rules, Boundaries, Or The Confines Of This World...

"In This World, But Not Of This World"...

Simply Stated: I DON'T DO BOXES!

My Music; My Writing; Is My Soul Poured Onto Canvas. I Am Utterly Naked And Without Pretense Or Shame. To Understand It; To Truly Connect With My Words Is To Know Some Genuine Piece Of Me…Infinitely.

~ÅnØmålî~

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Shhh: MY SOUL IS SPEAKING...



These words, this song, captures the essence of my being more than anything else in this moment in time. This has always been my favorite Stevie Wonder song, though many people are not familiar with it. It runs as deep as the ocean and swallows the shallowness and deceit of this world and the many cruel people who are allowed to abound in it without conscience. It reflects what is at the heart and soul of me as though Stevie was prophesying what would manifest in my spirit a decade before I was born… It is prophetic in the truth that it declares with a boldness that goes beyond imaginings – and thus over the heads of the masses. And I know that these words hold true – and for me, they hold the balance of what is to come if I maintain that which is:

“The substance of things hoped for and evidence of things not seen”…




THEY WON'T GO WHEN I GO

(Verse I)
No more lying friends
Wanting tragic ends
Though they do pretend
They won't go when I go

All those bleeding hearts
With sorrows to impart
Were right here from the start
And they won't go when I go

(Refrain)
And I'll go where I've longed
To go so long Away from tears

(Verse II)
Gone from painful cries
Away from saddened eyes
Along with him I'll bide
Because they won't go when I go

Big men feeling small
Weak ones standing tall
I will watch them fall
They won't go when I go

(Refrain)

(Bridge)
Unclean minds mislead the pure
The innocent will leave for sure
For them there is a resting place
People sinning just for fun
They will never see the sun
For they can never show their faces
There ain't no room for the hopeless sinner
Who will take more than he will give
Then he will give, he will give
He ain't hardly gonna give

(Verse III)
The greed of man will be
Far away from me
And my soul will be free
They won't go when I go

Since my soul conceived
All that I believe
The kingdom I will see
'Cause they won't go when I go

(End Refrain)
When I go…where I'll go
No one can keep me from: MY DESTINY

THEY WON’T GO WHEN I GO


– Stevie Wonder –



My dearest Stevie – My precursory musical soul mate…I cannot even imagine what prompted your soul to open up and pour out these divine words of wisdom, pain, and truth… All I do know is that where ever you were…that is where I now dwell…breaking, dying, being reborn, preparing for the next life…and the next…and the next…until freedom…until…purpose...until destiny unfolds…until…

~A


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home